Skip to main content

The Outsider by Stephen King

I hadn't revisited a King book in a while (my favorite author since I was 14), and I decided to give The Outsider a whirl based on a common "Want to Read" recommendation with a friend on Goodreads. per Let me tell you--I wasn't disappointed! From the opening page to the last one, I was hooked. Starting with a murder mystery where the puzzle pieces eventually fell completely apart had me turning each page as quickly as possible (to the turn of 560 pages in 6 days while working full-time). The worst part--I wanted the pieces to fall apart because the good person inside of me just couldn't be satisfied with the person they had stacked up against. Every twist and every turn left you wanting justice for each of the victims--and they were all victims--until you knew you needed the crew to find the outsider that was creating all of this chaos. Even along the journey, more people were lost that only had good intentions. Pick this book up to go along for the ride and see how much you piece together! And tell me you adore Holly!

Comments